Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I like this idea.  I 100% do not buy, under any circumstance, a posting restriction that only lets you roar.  As an ability, maybe, but then it wouldn't happen on Day 1 from the get go.

Starting to think I agree with this, so I'm going to vote blue for now.

6 minutes ago, braylon said:

I haven't played mafia on here in like 10 years, like I said lol. 

I've never played a game of Mafia without a character list. Are their specific abilities that we can expect to have been assigned in just about any game of mafia?

None that will absolutely be in every game, but protector, watcher, vig, JOAT, masons, and tracker are almost universal.  Investigator of some kind too, but that one can change types.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why do you think Matts posting a SLJ quote is role fishing and why is what Rags posted not also role fishing?

And you are nuts lol. Was there a time bulletproof meant deathproof?

The reason I find one suspicious and not the other is first of all, it seems like Rags is maybe a PGO that drew a kill.  If so, he's cleared at least of being mafia.  And Matts doing the one, by itself, isn't particularly suspicious.  Doing both is.

Whatever you want to call surviving death.  Yall argue more about subgenres than metal fans.

So my thoughts on blue.. I don't think a role would be assigned that forces a character to only say rawr for an entire game. Also, as daniel stated, I don't really think someone using their special power (however those are referred to lol) on him to begin day 1 is very plausible either. However, I also feel like this is a really strange way to approach the game and I don't know if I believe he would still be keeping this up after the first night passed (could've made something up about how he only had to do it for the first day or something along those lines).

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

but mwil hitting a pgo makes more sense

Man, youre really feeling yourself today. Calling out a somewhat rare role and also how successful or unsuccessful the nights moves were based on that.

Why wouldn't you go with the more likely answers of Blue being the GF or a pardon (albeit there was a lack of color in the writeup for this)

12 minutes ago, braylon said:

So my thoughts on blue.. I don't think a role would be assigned that forces a character to only say rawr for an entire game. Also, as daniel stated, I don't really think someone using their special power (however those are referred to lol) on him to begin day 1 is very plausible either. However, I also feel like this is a really strange way to approach the game and I don't know if I believe he would still be keeping this up after the first night passed (could've made something up about how he only had to do it for the first day or something along those lines).

Do you think its likley he is mafia/scum and had a 1 shot deathproof (survives 1 death) or that he is mafia/scum godfather (can't die until the other scum are dead)?

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Man, youre really feeling yourself today. Calling out a somewhat rare role and also how successful or unsuccessful the nights moves were based on that.

Why wouldn't you go with the more likely answers of Blue being the GF or a pardon (albeit there was a lack of color in the writeup for this)

So I guess you're assuming that the scum killer was roleblocked/jailed then?

32 minutes ago, Daniel said:

it seems like Rags is maybe a PGO that drew a kill.

rawr?

24 minutes ago, braylon said:

Roar roar roar. Rawr rawr, rawr rawr rawr, rawr rawr, roar. Roar, rawr rawr. Roar roar, rawr rawr, roar? Rawr.