Week 11 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

The Rams? Are their D draft picks any higher really? Donald and? Made some trades if anything

but I wouldn’t really say their defense is leaps and bounds more talented. Better coached. 

and Tampa had white and free agency if I’m remembering correctly. What other higher picks have they had that were higher than jaire, Gary, savage etc?

Yeah, but you have to look at both franchises as a whole....One SB win between the TB Bucs and "LA" Rams....Bucs having one SB win in 44 years existence...."LA" Rams have never having won a SB....How many Lombardi's would you give up, in order to be where these two teams defensively are today?....My guess is not any....

1 minute ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Yeah, but you have to look at both franchises as a whole....One SB win between the TB Bucs and "LA" Rams....Bucs having one SB win in 44 years existence...."LA" Rams have never having won a SB....How many Lombardi's would you give up, in order to be where these two teams defensively are today?....My guess is not any....

What’s that got to do with their defenses or GBs in 2020?

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Playoff teams today in order I'd prefer to face them:

Philly

Seattle

Arizona

Saints

TB

Rams

I was just about to mention we need to avoid the Rams at all costs.  Ramsey can shadow Adams.  Won't shut him down without help but he's probably the best corner in the league this year.  Then you've got the dreaded front 4 that can get pressure.  And McVay will drop 50 on Pettine.

And the Rams are the NFC West team still needing a shot at knocking us out of the playoffs.

Edited by KFP7

8 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

What’s that got to do with their defenses or GBs in 2020?

It has to do with the word relevant....Since Mike McCarthy became head coach in 2006, Green Bay has enjoyed a winning tradition....MM averaged almost ten wins a season and wound up almost fifty games above .500 while coaching here....The trade off being limited when it comes to obtaining marquee college players....Add to this, we had a GM in Ted Thompson who believed in building through the draft and limiting free agency....In a lot of ways, we're still under his influence....

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

Imagine Mike Pettine scheme to take away big plays to Tom Brady and leaving open underneath for his bend dont break offense...

Brady will kill you all day long. You have to challenge him to beat you with deep ball.

Yes and no. What you have to do with Brady is put him on the ground. Play after play. Sack or not. Pound him and his passes go left when they should have gone right.