Justin Jefferson vs Stefon Diggs

Illadelegend215

Justin Jefferson vs Stefon Diggs  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

10 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

It's Diggs, and it isn't close. The only people who think otherwise are Vikings fans.

JJ is having a rookie season for the ages. If you were comparing rookie seasons, he wins. Hands down.

But you are comparing a vet to a rookie

S what's your argument?

He is a vet and Jefferson isn't?

WHy does that even matter? Please go into detail.

3 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

S what's your argument?

He is a vet and Jefferson isn't?

WHy does that even matter? Please go into detail.

Forge hit it on the head. JJ has no real body of work. Diggs had been consistently one of the best rout runner the last 3-4 years. Rookie vs Vet.

JJ is have a great year, but it makes no sense to compare them this early

13 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Forge hit it on the head. JJ has no real body of work. Diggs had been consistently one of the best rout runner the last 3-4 years. Rookie vs Vet.

JJ is have a great year, but it makes no sense to compare them this early

Sure he has a bigger body of work but this year it is a legitimate question about who is better and Jefferson is producing more.

How much Jefferson have you watched because his route running is incredible let alone for a rookie. He plays and acts like a vet.

I'll concede that I won't definitely say that Jefferson > Diggs as Jefferson needs to do this again at least next year but based on this year he has been better. Just imagine what he'd be doing if he got all the targets that Diggs is getting

Edited by ILoveTheVikings

On 12/8/2020 at 2:58 AM, Malfatron said:

that block from diggs though

Dude's dialed in. Glad to see the Vikes hit on their lottery ticket. A rare win/win for both teams.

Diggs/Beasley is going to be an amazing tandem in Buffalo for the next 3 years. So much swagger between the two of them. 

Edited by WizeGuy

Justin Jefferson is the superior player for the Vikings right now, as is Diggs for the Bills. The Vikings are not an irrelevant team, but it's not a championship caliber team right now. Justin Jefferson on a cheaper long term deal with a year or two to further develop while also contributing right now is awesome for them. Diggs being in his prime has elevated the Bills offense to take the next step in the playoffs while their rookie contract QB facilitates having a contract like Diggs. It's a win-win trade.

I think different NFL teams would rather be the Bills or Vikings depending on where their team is at, and to me that says the trade is great.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1

Diggs is a much more technical player

He has better hands and is absolutely elite getting his toes down on impossible catchs

Jefferson has fantastic athleticism and there is nothing to criticize, I just think Diggs does the technical things much better