Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

Just now, swoosh said:

just kick a man when he's down, will ya? 

my saving grace is I was one of the few really pushing to get out mwil early. nobody wanted to follow. 

also I was right about you being town and also right about going pickle over bbb there (which would've ended it).

some good reads, but an absolutely atrocious end game. I'm not even mad about the swag thing. no signs pointed to him being town. 

you played a good game overall. don't blame you really for your swag suspicion.

in the future, if you get the hammer, you need to hammer who you think is scum. you get so few opportunities to end this game on your own terms.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

you played a good game overall. don't blame you really for your swag suspicion.

in the future, if you get the hammer, you need to hammer who you think is scum. you get so few opportunities to end this game on your own terms.

yeah, that's on me. fwiw, I was planning on dropping the hammer on mwil in OT...only problem being there was no OT lol

I was going to go you over bbb, until your lock on mwil. that was pretty telling. that coupled with the pickle flip ruled you out for me. too many ballsy moves for you to be town. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'll add this tho

1) don't ping me when the Dolphins are losing and

b) it's really frustating when I know someone is town like... KNOW someone is town but they're towntunneling me anyway.

either way, lets call a truce. dont want drama.

We were always cool

I only had 2 scum reads all game, you and Pickle. Then the muscle spasms hit and I just rolled with what I had and tunneled it lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, squire hit matts night 1, but one of his 2 bp vests blocked him

then the strongman rolled through.

claiming hits in a game like this is just asking for it lol

Hey now.  My claim fit perfectly and as it turns out someone else did hit him just not on the day he died.  It was logical.  🤣

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Hey now.  My claim fit perfectly and as it turns out someone else did hit him just not on the day he died.  It was logical.  🤣

your parrot claim was pretty good, but there were holes that could get exploited.

it was a decent chance though, and i give you a lot of credit because it seemed like everyone wanted your head, but you survived till the penultimate eviction.

you and mwil worked very well in discord together

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

very proud of @MWil23 for beating the odds and survives when his faction was outnumbered 11-2

also @Pickle Rick deserves credit too, but mwil was the star of the show.

MVP: mwil, hands down

tenor.gif?itemid=13186047

I do my work on the back end.  Killing dome and matts and messing with @The Orca.  That was my contribution lol. 

@MWil23 was the face and voice and mvp

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13186047

I do my work on the back end.  Killing dome and matts and messing with @The Orca.  That was my contribution lol. 

@MWil23 was the face and voice and mvp

Yep, i remember you called the hit on matts, and you linked yourself to nacho too.

good choice, because an SK can (and did this game) wreck havoc.

you and mwil were an excellent team for sure, 

• Like 2