Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you played a good game overall. don't blame you really for your swag suspicion.

in the future, if you get the hammer, you need to hammer who you think is scum. you get so few opportunities to end this game on your own terms.

Swoosh was comically bad, as were you.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Swoosh was comically bad, as were you.

i'm not really going to defend shooting you. Was a mistake for sure but it's not like you were being pro-town.

I think I played pretty damn well down the stretch. Virtually all of my townreads and scumreads were spot on. Townblitzed Pickle and correctly identified final scum in 4-way lylo. Did basically everything I could.

Entitled to your opinion though - not sure why you have to get so salty over it lol

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i'm not really going to defend shooting you. Was a mistake for sure but it's not like you were being pro-town.

I think I played pretty damn well down the stretch. Virtually all of my townreads and scumreads were spot on. Townblitzed Pickle and correctly identified final scum in 4-way lylo. Did basically everything I could.

Entitled to your opinion though - not sure why you have to get so salty over it lol

In what world is my gameplay in this game indicative of any type of alignment tell.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

In what world is my gameplay in this game indicative of any type of alignment tell.

I mean if you're not going to earn your keep, don't expect me to hold my shot. Esp when I had an entire bottle of Morgans in me.

Again, not going to make excuses, i was wrong there. Think you're being a bit harsh about my play after that though..

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean if you're not going to earn your keep, don't expect me to hold my shot

*Giggle*

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Esp when I had an entire bottle of Morgans in me.

The junior high kid in my is still laughing here