Week 12 GDT: Cowboys @ WFT - Sink or Swim?

D82

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Look at the Browns. No excuses for COVID.

Sure, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. I also don't think they've experienced anywhere near the injuries Dallas had. 

idk, excuses are like *******s.....I just don't know how any team that can lose 10-12 significant contributors and expect to do well when considering all things. 

fwiw, I'm all for a change if it comes to that, as I didn't necessarily want MM anyway. I'm just trying to maintain some level of perceptive.

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Sure, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. I also don't think they've experienced anywhere near the injuries Dallas had. 

idk, excuses are like *******s.....I just don't know how any team that can lose 10-12 significant contributors and expect to do well when considering all things. 

fwiw, I'm all for a change if it comes to that, as I didn't necessarily want MM anyway. I'm just trying to maintain some level of perceptive.

My biggest thing is the reluctance to change. No reason Nolan should still have a job,

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

From an outsiders perspective I’d be more worried about your coaching than your QB situation.

Yeah anybody who blames this mess on Dalton is delusional... after all he was more efficient than Alex Smith and everybody knows that’s what it takes to win games.  

Considering that Dalton was playing behind turds with legs, no run game and WRs with the dropsies... he did well under the circumstances.  

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Im with you. No team can lose this many key players and still hope to win. What sucks most though are these games we arent even competitive. Though we were mostly in this one until the 4th.

Just now, The_Slamman said:

Yeah anybody who blames this mess on Dalton is delusional... after all he was more efficient than Alex Smith and everybody knows that’s what it takes to win games.  

Considering that Dalton was playing behind turds with legs, no run game and WRs with the dropsies... he did well under the circumstances.  

Dalton cool. Dak not. Gotcha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

80% of the time, being the more efficient passer leads to the win. Its a simple, simple fact. 

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Not to mention Zekes fumbling.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

meh. no reason to fire first year coaches mid season. To knee jerk for my liking. 

When you’re on pace for being worst defense ever? And you’re previous defenses haven’t been great? Yeah. No. Get fired.