Week 12 GDT: Cowboys @ WFT - Sink or Swim?

D82

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sorry ya all season is going bad. 

What is worse the talent level or the coaching? 

Tough call. 

Coaching has been bad, but with all the injuries team has lost tons of talent too.

talent is bigger need right now though. Team could win the Division with better coaching, but without some serious help on defense,  Dak back, and a healthy Oline this team would never be anything close to a threat in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

We were at 3 w chance to go to 2 if Jax loses again.

Jacksonville isn't winning another game so their set at #2 or #1 overall. Bengals will take Sewell at #3, which is another offensive player we don't need.

The defense needs to be fixed.

Just now, project T.O said:

Can we sit dalton? 

id rather see uncle Rico back out there chucking submarine style throws. 

Dalton can’t get it done, yet coaching staff still puts him in spots like he can. 

No, no. He’s the greatest. We don’t need to pay our top ten (at worst) QB! We can get by with anybody because our team is so great! 

Well I am not rally a tank type person... but Lamb better now have another punt return this season.... this is really sad...  even after watching this and seeing the final score I stand by my take that we are the better team at least if we still had a healthy Martin and Erving on the OL...   this team frankly just gave up in this game. and got ZERO help from its coaches to turn what should have been a 20-20 tie to a 41-16 LOSS>....