Among Us Mafia - Imps win

rackcs

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Pretty much. I thought town was pretty powerful which is why I made the imp faction 3 but that was clearly a mistake.

it's a tough call with a game of 10. 3 imposters is just too hard for crew, but on the same token 2 is kind of difficult for imposters.

the best mafia ratio is probably 7-2-1 but that doesn't fit obviously. tough call.

I don't blame you, but I said from the jump I was going to assume 8-2. I knew we stood no chance if it was 7-3. no crew ever wins that. 

thanks for hosting. still had fun.

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 7:22 PM, rackcs said:

Orange, welcome to the Skeld! You are a Crewmate

Every night you can go to a room and do Fix Wiring. You must first go to Electric, then Navigation, and finally Admin to complete your task. Once you have completed these three steps, you will get a one-shot vigilante shot. Each night you can be found in the room of the step you're on, unless you choose to forego your ability and go to a different room.

You win when your faction eliminates the Impostors.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:27 PM, Matts4313 said:

Interesting. I have no clue what the hell that means. So each night I just visit a room and after night 3 I get a hit N4?

If so, I guess my move is to fix wiring in electric. 

(havent read the thread yet, so ignore this if it is already explained)

......@SwAg