thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's definitely something to think about.  There are some really nice areas down in that part of the country.

At my dad's church not far from where I live now, he had a guy who had been a garbage man in NYC.  Between his savings and pension and whatnot, he ended up buying a huge lake house and really enjoying his retirement.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I dont think we're in it we might be the worst of the 4 teams. 

I think so too, but the one thing I can say about the Eagles under Doug Pederson is that they never give up. 

Hoping and praying we do get that top 5 pick though.

We have a lot of needs and we haven't drafted a great player in the first round since 2012 & 2013 when we selected Fletcher Cox and Lane Johnson. Ugh.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Definitely. It's a miracle he is playing. Shout out to the surgeon(s) who did his surgery and him for fighting back.

If anyone else gets that award.... we riot.

For what he went through to get back to playing...there is no one else worthy. 

7 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

At my dad's church not far from where I live now, he had a guy who had been a garbage man in NYC.  Between his savings and pension and whatnot, he ended up buying a huge lake house and really enjoying his retirement.

Nice!  I would love to find a "Mayberry" type of setting to spend my final years.  That would be terrific. 

1 hour ago, tab said:

3rd overall but it was superflex so it went cmc/mahomes/zeke/saquon. Wish I had taken kamara or cooks but I though zeke was a boring safe option 

Damn bruh. I haven't played fantasy in years now, but I was pretty good.

I never played superflex or even heard of it. I just googled it and it sounds fun. A lot of different strategies you can take in a league like that.

If it was me I wouldn't have gone with Zeke just because the amount of carries he's had and its hard to tell what Zeke we were going to get and he's seemingly been declining for a bit now. I wouldn't have touched Barkley just cause the injuries worry me. Think your best options at RB were probably Henry, Cook, or Kamara. Not sure where they rank in the grand scheme of fantasy points, because I don't know their stats since I'm not playing fantasy yet again unfortunately. Also, the order I'd have ranked them also depends on if you are playing standard, half point, or full point PPR. If it was full point PPR I would've gone Kamara then Cook then Henry. If it was half point I would've gone Cook then Kamara then Henry. If it was standard I would've probably gone Henry/Cook then Kamara, but standard is tougher for me to rank.

Fantasy football is fun when done right with active participants that trash talk and make waiver claims and trades. Unfortunately the last leagues I was in I didn't feel like a lot of people put in the effort which made it less interesting whether I was winning or losing.

24 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Is this years NFC East the worst a division has been in any given year?

It's definitely the worst I have ever seen since I started following football in the 2000s. Obviously Dak going down helped the suck-a-thon that we are witnessing.

If Dak is healthy and Alex Smit starts day 1, it’s not a horrific division, just bad.

41 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

More than likely, I think you're right.  I've just been thinking about jumping ship from the Vikings after my 50th year of watching them never get the job done.  Nothing against the Jets.  I've just been planning to retire down south somewhere in a few years, so one of those teams could be a team I might be cheering for anyway. 

Damn Buck. Forgot you were that old.

Sorry to hear you've been through that kind of torture. Not seeing one of those purple people eater teams win it all must have been rough.

But, that sounds like a good idea moving down south for a cheaper property to live more comfortable in retirement though.

My friend from NJ told me about a lot of people from there and NY moving down to the Carolinas more now. Obviously they've done that a lot with Florida.

Florida seems eh to me though. Good place to visit and I guess it depends on what part you live in.

I've never liked most of the South cause the people there and their beliefs really clash with mine, but Texas does seem to be going more blue and obviously Georgia turned this year and North Carolina was fairly close.