thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, @Malfatron that wasn't Zeke on that run lol. It was Tony Pollard. Much smaller back. Zeke probably wouldn't have picked up the first down there.

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

haha nah

It was their smaller back who is a good receiver and probably should be utilized more by them than he has since they drafted him.

Their playing weight is only 4 pounds difference....

Just now, Malfatron said:

Damn, i thought zeke was turning the corner on this year

😂

I was so happy when Dallas gave Zeke that contract.

On the other hand I'm a fan of Dak despite him being a Cowboy. Just like I was a fan of Romo.

Cowboys fans on here can probably tell you I was on Dak's side when he wanted his deal. I thought he had earned it after way far exceeding his rookie contract as a 4th round pick. I mean we paid Wentz after his 3rd season coming off a season ending injury. He still had his 4th year and 5th year option before he would need a new contract. We showed faith in our QBOTF in a big way.... not paying of for us now though. Meanwhile, Dallas let Dak go all 4 years of his underpaid rookie contract and then tagged him the past 2 years without job security and now he gets injured in his 2nd franchised year. To me that is messed up for everything Dak has done for the Cowboys. Now, they might just let him hit FA off a bad injury where his value will clearly be lower and draft his replacement smh. It may turn out to be great for them cause this is shaping up to be a great QB class and having a good to great QB on a rookie deal is a huge boon to any franchise as it allows them to stack the roster with all that money they have not paying a franchise QB. But, still it is messed up for Prescott and I feel bad for him. Dude also lost his brother earlier this year too if Dallas screwing up his money and job security ain't bad enough.

• Like 1