thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, there isn't many NFL divisions that have as passionate fans overall as the NFC East.

The AFC North and maybe another one come close or can have an argument, but that's about it.

the only division where every team has a legit rivalry with every team

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Philly is about to get murdered by their schedule.

Yep..... lol. I got a bad feeling in the pit of our stomach when Washington came back in week 1 to beat us.

I still tried to hold onto optimism for a bit, but that was quickly crushed week after week.

Now, our next 4 games are against the Seahawks, Packers, Saints, and Cardinals. It is about to go from bad to much worse for us.

We couldn't afford to drop those Giants and Browns games after the bye and we did just that.

Not that I really wanted to win those. Winning the division does nothing for us. Plus, I kinda wanted to see the no repeat division winners streak to live on.

How it feels to be an Eagles fan ever since that Super Bowl win:

full

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Crazy how the sky is so dark just 20 minutes south of me at the coybows stadium and yet it’s bright enough outside my window to read by sunlight on my couch.

How is living in Texas man? What parts would you recommend?

I've been thinking about moving there eventually. Only thing I would really hate is their gun laws (open carry with big guns is ridiculous) & all the Cowboys fans.

California is just so damn expensive and I've lived here for all 28 years of my life and a change could be nice.

The other places I would move to like Seattle, Chicago, and places in the north east are all pretty expensive too.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Strahan driving the bus for the Texans’ SB hopes. Howie deaded that immediately. LoL

He said in Watson’s career and to be fair he’s probably good enough to lead a team to the promise land this season. The Texans roster as a whole is clearly not ready for that level of expectation.

Edited by MD4L

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How is living in Texas man? What parts would you recommend?

I've been thinking about moving there eventually. Only thing I would really hate is their gun laws (open carry with big guns is ridiculous) & all the Cowboys fans.

California is just so damn expensive and I've lived here for all 28 years of my life and a change could be nice.

The other places I would move to like Seattle, Chicago, and places in the north east are all pretty expensive too.

I’ve never seen someone open carrying a rifle in like 4.5 years of living here if that makes a difference. The cost of living is insanely different though do some quick math and see how much money you will save between 30 and 60 years old living in Cali vs TX.