thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

Just now, Forge said:

His depth of target for the year is barely 5 yards but he has a higher yards per attempt than Ben, Lamar, burrow, Brady, etc. Kind of funny

The short passing game should open heavy YAC and he’s got two solid RB/WR guys catching those check downs. It makes sense in a small sample size.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

The short passing game should open heavy YAC and he’s got two solid RB/WR guys catching those check downs. It makes sense in a small sample size.

Oh, if the team is competent, it'll hold up. That's how Jimmy makes his stats look pretty even in a bigger sample lol. That's like a shanny special

Just now, Forge said:

His depth of target for the year is barely 5 yards but he has a higher yards per attempt than Ben, Lamar, burrow, Brady, etc. Kind of funny

Alex Smith was playing really well for KC before he came to Washington. How quick we forget!

I like the guy and its cool seeing him play football again after such a devastating injury. I didn't want him to come back cause I was scared for his safety, but he clearly didn't want his career to end on that terrible note and I can't really blame him. He never lived up to the #1 pick and never will. The drafting of Aaron Rodgers at 24 made that pick look so much worse than its turned out to be. Smith is a solid starter and got better as his career progressed. He's also a great guy and easy to root for.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh, if the team is competent, it'll hold up. That's how Jimmy makes his stats look pretty even in a bigger sample lol. That's like a shanny special

Hey you abuse those check downs then vertically target Kittle (in this instance McLaurin) and well it’s a great strategy.

Edited by MD4L

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I think they’ll end up paying Dak who is the best QB in the division and by far now after what we’ve seen form them this year. You can use that pick on some OL help or get an elite CB. But drafting a QB doesn’t solve any of their problems and especially non Lawrence. Fix the team use the asset to help Dak.

I think you are underrating how good this QB class is. It's probably gonna be one of the best in the last decade and could end up being one of the best all time.

But, I think Prescott deserves to be paid by Dallas. He's a good face of the franchise for them and I'm sure he wants to keep the marketability that being a Cowboy offers. He has got a lot of endorsements/commercials in his time there which I'm sure has padded his wallet despite making so little money on that rookie contract.

They definitely need more OL help. I'm gonna cry if they end up getting Sewell.

Going from Tyron Smith for a decade to having Sewell to pair with him until he needs to take over LT is just unfair.