thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Their playing weight is only 4 pounds difference....

Woah. Is it really? Pollard definitely looks smaller to me.

I just checked and coming into the league they were 210 (Pollard) and 225 (Elliott).

I thought Pollard was like 205 when he was drafted though.

Plus, Zeke usually puts on weight a lot like last year he definitely looked bigger. I know he lost weight coming into this season though.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Washington is actually a decent team. Somehow they’ve lost two games to the Giants this year, so maybe the Giants are better then what we think.

Joe Judge actually has them playing above their talent level tbh.

He's received a lot of hate for some of his practices/statements, but there should be some optimism so far for Giants fan this early into his tenure.

Washington has a lot of talent on defense, but they are gonna need to retool that OL and find a QB. Rivera is probably a good coach to get them back on track.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Woah. Is it really? Pollard definitely looks smaller to me.

I just checked and coming into the league they were 210 (Pollard) and 225 (Elliott).

I thought Pollard was like 205 when he was drafted though.

Plus, Zeke usually puts on weight a lot like last year he definitely looked bigger. I know he lost weight coming into this season though.

With full disclaimers that their weight could have fluctuated a lot throughout the year, Pollard was over 215 this year and Zeke cam in at 220.

But Zeke for sure plays like a "big" back while Pollard plays the "small" back role.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Joe Judge actually has them playing above their talent level tbh.

He's received a lot of hate for some of his practices/statements, but there should be some optimism so far for Giants fan this early into his tenure.

Washington has a lot of talent on defense, but they are gonna need to retool that OL and find a QB.

The Giants have a solid roster on paper. If Danny Dimes took a massive step there was huge expectations for the Giants. What they’ve done at RB post Saquan deserves praise.

I don’t think Alex Smith in this stage is franchise worthy but I’d probably pick him among healthy NFC East guys to win one NFL game for my team tomorrow. Dalton is a good 1B presumably.

Edited by MD4L

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

With full disclaimers that their weight could have fluctuated a lot throughout the year, Pollard was over 215 this year and Zeke cam in at 220.

But Zeke for sure plays like a "big" back while Pollard plays the "small" back role.

Agreed and oh yeah players weight definitely fluctuates a lot, especially during the season. Guys lose a decent amount of weight from the start of training camp till the season starts and into the season. Elliott is definitely one I've seen do it more extremely than others too. I like Pollard. I was saying last year you guys should've been playing him more.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The Giants have a solid roster on paper. If Danny Dimes took a massive step there was huge expectations for the Giants. What they’ve done at RB post Saquan deserves praise.

I don’t think Alex Smith in this stage is franchise worthy but I’d probably pick him among healthy NFC East guys to win one NFL game for my team tomorrow. Dalton is a good 1B presumably.

Solid? Maybe. But, I'm not in love with their roster. All the NFC East teams have a lot of work to do to get where they want to be to contend for a title.

Cowboys probably have the best chance to win a Super Bowl in the "near" future I think. If they end up with a top 2-5 pick they can select one of the top QBs in this class not named Lawrence and even with its flaws its a pretty good roster that if the rookie takes off as a rookie or even second year player they could be in contention by year 2 to year 4 of that rookie contract. Even if they re-sign Prescott and draft a different position they are in the best spot of the NFC East teams.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The short passing game with RBs + Alex Smith willingness to check down is match made in heaven/

His depth of target for the year is barely 5 yards but he has a higher yards per attempt than Ben, Lamar, burrow, Brady, etc. Kind of funny

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Solid? Maybe. But, I'm not in love with their roster. All the NFC East teams have a lot of work to do to get where they want to be to contend for a title.

Cowboys probably have the best chance to win a Super Bowl in the "near" future I think. If they end up with a top 2-5 pick they can select one of the top QBs in this class not named Lawrence and even with its flaws its a pretty good roster that if the rookie takes off as a rookie or even second year player they could be in contention by year 2 to year 4 of that rookie contract. Even if they re-sign Prescott and draft a different position they are in the best spot of the NFC East teams.

I think they’ll end up paying Dak who is the best QB in the division and by far now after what we’ve seen form them this year. You can use that pick on some OL help or get an elite CB. But drafting a QB doesn’t solve any of their problems and especially non Lawrence. Fix the team use the asset to help Dak.

• Like 1