Santa Clara County shuts down all sporting events for 3 Weeks; 49ers have two home games in that span

N4L

2 minutes ago, drew39k said:

wow, wonder where they will play, or if the games will all just become road games

Thats what I think will happen even though the best case scenario for me would be ... Vegas 

It's close, plenty of hotel space to bubble up with good amenities 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Thats what I think will happen even though the best case scenario for me would be ... Vegas 

How does that mesh with the Raiders schedule in terms of home/away games? 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Any word on where they're planning to play?

I grew up in the next county over just up the freeway. Iam hoping the niners practice at my HS 

Technically they would be required to quarantine for 14 days every day that they went home, because all of the players live in santa Clara, but technically once they leave the county to go to practice they won't need to follow that silly rule 

This is a massive overreach imo. 

I guess we could still practice without "direct contact" by doing 7v7 type drills 

OL/DL lift weights and go practice somewhere else? 

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

Should ask Oakland if they can play in their stadium

• Like 1

So, essentially, the players/coaches/FO/Staff will have to go to a new location to practice/play for the rest of the regular season? I guess hole them all up in a hotel like a bubble? Bring the injured players (of which there are a ton) who are expected back this season as well? And share a stadium with Vegas/Arizona? If there's a stadium conflict, which team will have their games rescheduled? Normally you'd assume the Niners as its not their stadium, but you have to factor in the opponents and if they have a short week coming up, etc. So many logistical things to settle. 

All of that to think about while they have to play two playoff teams in the Rams/Bills tomorrow/December 7. 

Edited by 49ersfan