Week 13 - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

Who is on the hot? 

I think it’s safe to say Anthony Lynn and Nagy. I don’t see Crennel keeping Houston job. Not sold on Morris in Atlanta, though I think they’re playing better and he deserves another shot.

Anyone else?

Edited by WizardHawk

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Who is on the hot? 

I think it’s safe to say Anthony Lynn and Nagy. I don’t see Crennel keeping Houston job. Not sold on Morris in Atlanta, though I think they’re playing better and he deserves another shot.

Anyone else?

Marrone, Gase, Pederson.

Dark horse, Zac Taylor.

5 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Marrone, Gase, Pederson.

Dark horse, Zac Taylor.

Not sure what happened with Gase and Marrone part of my post. They are definite shoe ins. With the massive regression of Wentz, I’m really curious how that shakes out. Has to be some changes there regardless. 

After all the leash Lewis was given, I can’t imagine Cincy dumping Taylor already. They’ve had their fair share of injuries this year. Unless, you’re thinking they scrap it in an attempt to reunite Burrow with Joe Brady?

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Not sure what happened with Gase and Marrone part of my post. They are definite shoe ins. With the massive regression of Wentz, I’m really curious how that shakes out. Has to be some changes there regardless. 

After all the leash Lewis was given, I can’t imagine Cincy dumping Taylor already. They’ve had their fair share of injuries this year. Unless, you’re thinking they scrap it in an attempt to reunite Burrow with Joe Brady?

I don't see Taylor getting the boot. Cincinnati needs some talent infusion and they were at least playing fairly respectable football with Burrow at the helm. 

I think Pederson could certainly get the boot. Gase has to be gone as should Marrone. Lynn and Nagy as well.

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Lewis for the most part was winning. 

What has Taylor shown? Roster has been bad but even early on with healthy Burrow Mixon Higgins Boyd Green Ross they were mediocre. 

I could see Brady or Daboll go there.