2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Hornets are reportedly trying to move on from Gordon Hayward if the right offer is on the table. If they were to win the lottery would a trade like this interest you @agarcia34?

Hornets receive: Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, #4, #14

Warriors receive: Gordon Hayward, #1 

In this scenario the Warriors would likely go Cade Cunningham at #1 and the Hornets would go Jalen Green at #4 and Kai Jones at #14. 

Warriors small ball lineup of Curry - Thompson - Cunningham - Hayward - Green would be insane. 

Hornets would have one of the most dynamic young backcourts in the league and a fun lineup with: 

Ball - Green - Wiggins - Bridges - Wiseman 

Yea cause it gets you Cade. Don’t see it’s realistic since the Hornets barely have a better chance to win the lottery then the Warriors do with their own pick 

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You blatantly tanked. You don’t even deserve a lottery pick.

The Rockets tanked the entire season. We tanked for like 1/3rd of it and were competitive otherwise. We deserve that ******* pick dammit.

40 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yea cause it gets you Cade. Don’t see it’s realistic since the Hornets barely have a better chance to win the lottery then the Warriors do with their own pick 

Who do you want if you keep the pick and it's in the 5-7 range?

The more I've watched of Suggs, the less I like him as a prospect. He'd fit perfectly on a team like Chicago but not sure he's a guy that's a real building block type talent. More of a Jrue Holiday type of player. 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

All I’m gonna say is every time the Magic have won 21 games in franchise history, they proceeded to win the lottery (1992 and 2004)....

We won 21 games this season....

How do you still have hope lol we’re falling to 6