The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

also, daniel has a better claim than squire.

not only is the character itself more prominent in the show but squire's claim of having an extremely situational ability as an obscure character when it seems much more prominent characters in the show are all vanilla seems like it's the thing not like the others.

My character isn't prominent from what I can tell. Just played a match against Beth and that's it

Just now, squire12 said:

layout point by point what you think on me being scum.  

notice all those that are nowhere to be found

1. your role claim is bad and inconsistent with everyone else's

2. the character claim you made is by far the most obscure and least likely to be in the game; most likely to be a cover role given to scum (only appeared in a single episode)

3. I know I'm town so I heavily lean that bcb is a real cop. he has a guilty on you

4. you're howling LOUDLY.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

My character isn't prominent from what I can tell. Just played a match against Beth and that's it

from my brief scan of the wiki, virtually all of the people who played beth appears in more than one episode.

heck I'm the MAIN LOVE INTERST OF THE MAIN CHARACTER and I'm vanilla. why would some guy appearing in a single episode be given a power?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

from my brief scan of the wiki, virtually all of the people who played beth appears in more than one episode.

heck I'm the MAIN LOVE INTERST OF THE MAIN CHARACTER and I'm vanilla. why would some guy appearing in a single episode be given a power?

I'm Annette Packer or something like that. She isnt even on the wiki page from what I can tell. Just on the Fandom site