The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I see your Nacho reasoning.  

:)

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Anything beyond the prior game with your reasoning on bcb?

The prior game more or less parlayed into a pattern of irregular behavior and logical contradiction(s) on this particular issue. He's also been passively defensive and deflected. This statement as a casual shrug off didn't sit well with me:

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I play to my wc bro no matter what side I draw.  Shrug. If I recall I had a silly one that gm 

So, if he's playing to his win con this game, how does eliminating me benefit that end? (It doesn't)

He then doubles down on feigning that he's not caring while simultaneously using WIFOM to potentially hide in plain sight:

42 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

that forced scum casualness of bcb is endearing

I do my best 

And, to be fair, this is what started my wondering:

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@bcb1213 probably an innocent oversight on your part. Please answer if you have the time. 

Answer what question?   I asked people if there were other options.  No one ever answered that.   Whicker refused to look at other options the entire game until I was dead which is lulzy.   No problem keeping you around if better options emerge 

BCB answered Malfatron first, despite me having directly quoted him previously. He refused to respond to me, so I quoted myself and then tagged him to force the issue:

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:
17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Mwill I guess unless someone gives me a reason for a better option 

What's the funniest about this is that several games ago (a lot of games ago, but still this year) BCB came into the thread immediately D1 and outed himself as a friendly other/Indy, asking people not to vote for him. Whicker, of course, fixated upon this, but that aside, BCB laid out his rationale as to why an Indy shouldn't be voted out, and yet he felt the need to go against his own logic.

Give me one of Nacho or BCB today.

Granted, this was more of an observation than a question, but yet his ignoring of my push gave me pause.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:
2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@bcb1213 probably an innocent oversight on your part. Please answer if you have the time. 

Answer what question?   I asked people if there were other options.  No one ever answered that.   Whicker refused to look at other options the entire game until I was dead which is lulzy.   No problem keeping you around if better options emerge 

BCB answered Malfatron first, despite me having directly quoted him previously. He refused to respond to me, so I quoted myself and then tagged him to force the issue:

Can you explain this, @bcb1213?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Mwil has the right to think what he wants about my voting him when I have done the same thing as indy.  Nothing he said was false so imo I had nothing to address 

😲

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Give me either Nacho or BCB  BCB and his "awww shucks" routine I also don't buy.

• Like 1