The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

49 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Btw, there's at least one other scum out there if Daniel is since according to mission, Daniel didn't visit Mwil last night (someone else must've killed him). My money's on Daboyle.

How does [spam] hit work? Does it show up as someone hit?

On 12/10/2020 at 11:05 PM, swoosh said:

Upon review, fin has not read his PM yet so I am pulling the plug. @Daniel is replacing fin. 

3rd option, Fin didn't read a PM saying vote/participate, not specially his role PM or played blind like ET and sent a different one with a move. Just throwing all options out there 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

why the hell didnt you watch mwil, @Daniel?

he was the roleblocker who blocked pickle on n2, helping us to get a successful lynch 

wouldnt you think scum would hit him?

were you still trying to find the vig on d3?

this is all too much

daniel

I mean Mwil basically and clearly claimed Beth as well

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

3rd option, Fin didn't read a PM saying vote/participate, not specially his role PM or played blind like ET and sent a different one with a move. Just throwing all options out there 

I mean Mwil basically and clearly claimed Beth as well

To that bottom one

@SwAg why didn't you protect Mwil last night 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Mission

I don’t buy for a second that a town tracker would target the same person every night when they obviously aren’t killing. And he lied about the Beth thing as well.

Agree the tracking someone multiple times is odd, but it looks to have been a good move in the end.  Mission is unorthodox if nothing else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

No, I thought the vig might kill you. Then I would know who the vig is, and if another killer was caught, I would also know they aren’t the vig, so the vig wouldn’t need to CC.

Or if the vig was tracked, let’s say, we could avoid that mislynch. Either way, it seemed like a safer bet than trying to get lucky and find who the scum go after.

When nothing happened, all it confirmed, to me, was that we don’t have a vig, so I came out the next day still pushing you, because I still thought you were scum.

Bored Over It GIF by jjjjjohn

Daniel