Playoff Picture

soflbillsfan

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I hope you don't get a family of Karens showing up at 12:59.

I had people do that last year. The WORST couple EVER. During the Bills playoff game. I got the ok to leave as soon as they did, and then as I’m pulling out my team leader calls me and says they came back in LOL and still didn’t decide to buy that day. Docked me around for like 2 hours. I’m still bitter 

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I had people do that last year. The WORST couple EVER. During the Bills playoff game. I got the ok to leave as soon as they did, and then as I’m pulling out my team leader calls me and says they came back in LOL and still didn’t decide to buy that day. Docked me around for like 2 hours. I’m still bitter 

This is why I love my job and could never do anything so customer focused. 

38 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

what a joke. NFL always trying to give the small markets a garbage slot. I guess the 4 weeks of primetime wasnt good enough to keep them in a respectable time slot. Literally the worst time spot in the playoffs.

Worst time for viewership. But if we beat the Colts we will have the most rest for the Division round. We will have an extra day to prepare for our opponent and rest up.

11 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Worst time for viewership. But if we beat the Colts we will have the most rest for the Division round. We will have an extra day to prepare for our opponent and rest up.

Just think that if you are going to force the 2 seed to play a playoff game you should be respectful and give them a good tv slot and not the 1st game of the playoffs. I am not looking beyond the Colts, we have been 0-2 in the playoffs with McDermott coaching so I am focused on this game then the next one. At that time I will be happy we get the extra time but to me we got screwed on the wildcard round. It is what it is and hopefully we can get through what is now considered a short week and have everyone good to go come Saturday. 

53 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Just think that if you are going to force the 2 seed to play a playoff game you should be respectful and give them a good tv slot and not the 1st game of the playoffs. I am not looking beyond the Colts, we have been 0-2 in the playoffs with McDermott coaching so I am focused on this game then the next one. At that time I will be happy we get the extra time but to me we got screwed on the wildcard round. It is what it is and hopefully we can get through what is now considered a short week and have everyone good to go come Saturday. 

Honestly i would rather go under radar our first week less viewership means less pressure on team to get our first win. Heck just keep winning and we will be on biggest stage of them all where everyone in the world will get to see us.

26 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Honestly i would rather go under radar our first week less viewership means less pressure on team to get our first win. Heck just keep winning and we will be on biggest stage of them all where everyone in the world will get to see us.

True, however we are no longer under the radar we are front runners for the AFC according to several media outlets. So we will be ridiculed if something does happen on Saturday. I dont really care though, I am hoping that this would put a chip on the shoulder by seeing this time a knock on them. Just continue to do what we need to do, we posted 142 points in the last 3 games and we need to continue to do that on Saturday.