Week 14 GDT: Sunday Night Football vs the Steelers!

Trentwannabe

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Great win guys, 

Awesome game guys... your defense is legit. That was most uncomfortable ive seen Josh Allen all season.  That interior pressure forced him to throw off his back foot way more than i would like. Tough gritty performance by both teams... just what you wanna see from two blue collar towns.

Edited by Kmart128

On 12/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, Dcash4 said:

I assumed you did, but the GIF worked out too well

Man, with these two straight weeks of weekday games I keep forgetting today is Friday. So yeah the chances of Haden playing are slim since we dont have much update to this point. 

And this is where Hadens absence will hurt the most, IMO. Without Haden, Sutton will slide into his role on the outside in most occurrences where he is very capable, but kills our flexibility. It forces Hilton in the slot, and while I love him as a player, he isnt the better cover man. Being able to move Sutton inside on key downs/situations against Beasley would have been a good matchup for us. 

Heyward was a beast and as much spotlight TJ gets this dude needs to be recognized more often. I knew he was good but that man is just an animal out there. I cannot say enough good things about him as he was the toughest person last night to maintain.