Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

Just now, Farsendor1 said:

Has been hard for me keeping up with all the news considering how busy I have been in the last two weeks. Has there been any update on Corey Davis? 

Out again. 
Murlarkey thought next week was realistic. (Browns) before the bye.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Out again. 
Murlarkey thought next week was realistic. (Browns) before the bye.

I was really hoping he would be ready for the Colts game. Unfortunately I will probably only be able to watch the first 2 quarters. I actually might not be able to watch a full game until after the bye week. Life has gotten in the way of just about everything. 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Colts just surprisingly put Jack Mewhort on IR, starting RG for them. Apparently his knee started swelling and it's gonna require surgery.

He has been struggling. Hope he gets it right for down the road, because our oline is so inexperienced as a whole. 

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

First home MNF game in forever, Marcus hopefully playing, Lewan a full go. A loss would be devastating.

Yeah, a win and you're looking at Cleveland before the bye, so should be 4-3 going in to the bye, then just need to figure out(likely) 6 wins in this stretch to close out the year:

Ec9WnJYUT8_-wns4eDbDmQ.png

Lose and you're guaranteed to go in to the bye with a losing record, 1-2 in the division, huge blow to the psyche as well.

It's hard to call any game in week 6 a must win, but this might very well be that.

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Lose and you're guaranteed to go in to the bye with a losing record, 1-2 in the division, huge blow to the psyche as well.

And atop of all of that, also sitting in last in a bad division. I don't want to call it a must win, but it definitely has the feel of a must win. At the very least, you're going to have the entire fanbase screaming same old Titans if they drop this one.

10 hours ago, titans0021 said:

And the season is saved!

I'm always the "Wait and see" guy when it comes to younger players but when I was watching Dodd videos after we drafted him nothing I saw made me go "DAMN" and thats never good lol. 

So I'm okay with calling the man a bust at this point. Was pretty much a 1st round pick that can't get on the field and when he does he looks below avg to bad.... 

Archived