NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

We coolin off on the Nets being SCARY or

Still better than Boston….  

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

How tf KD miss that?

LOL, yeah no clue how he missed that one. Two game winners he's missed already. 

Nets need to take care of the ball better and need to play Prince more for defense. They get had too easy in the P&R.

No reason to worry just yet but something that needs to be fixed going forward. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nets need to take care of the ball better and need to play Prince more for defense. They get had too easy in the P&R.

Yeah I’m not worried. KD had a nice look at the basket. He will eventually start to make them. Right now the Nets have to play better defense like they were the first two games. It’s still early and KD will eventually get in his groove. Both Kyrie and KD had good looks. Sometimes the ball just don’t go in. It’s a make or miss league. 

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not fair, Dinwiddie was their most important player 

Dinwiddie loss hurts but it should hurt this bad considering the Nets have LeVert and Harris. I think TLC is going to get better and better with more playing time and experience. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah I’m not worried. KD had a nice look at the basket. He will eventually start to make them. Right now the Nets have to play better defense like they were the first two games. It’s still early and KD will eventually get in his groove. Both Kyrie and KD had good looks. Sometimes the ball just don’t go in. It’s a make or miss league. 

The issue isn't the misses at the end, that's okay. But they are terrible in the pick and roll defense right now. Prince is going to need more time. And the turnovers were a killer. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

idk at least the Cs got a winning record 

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not fair, Dinwiddie was their most important player 

well i hear ya, i know that kyrie will have big shoes to fill and i'm not sure he can. 

listen yall i ain't down on the nets. just thought there were some big overreactions after the Cs win.