NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Damn, so KD is out for a week due to the Covid rules? That's tough but it's going to happen more and more as the season progresses. The deeper teams are going to be the ones better equipped to handle this. Lawd if Curry is to ever get Covid or be in close contact with someone who has gotten covid..............

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn, so KD is out for a week due to the Covid rules? That's tough but it's going to happen more and more as the season progresses. The deeper teams are going to be the ones better equipped to handle this. Lawd if Curry is to ever get Covid or be in close contact with someone who has gotten covid..............

Good for KD, gets to make the short season even shorter in his return year.

Stephen Silas doesn’t have a clue about defense, rotations or anything else. He can’t manage star players and he apparently can’t teach rebounding. I’m quickly getting fed up with him. I realize it’s a difficult job in Houston, but seriously who says “I’ve got a starter out, so instead of interrupting by rotation, I’ll take my 10th man, plug him into the starting 5 and give him starters minutes”?

im also over playing a lazy harden. Time to cut bait and give up whatever picks we need to give up to move him. This season is a wash unless we can manage to get into the top 4 of the lotto. 

8 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

whenever he's given 6 inches of space 19 feet from the basket

giphy.gif

i'm also 90% sure he and blake are freezing out the young guys which is fantastic

Bro, why does it look like Killian Hayes has been wearing those shoes for years?