NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, catcheryea said:

@beekay414 i missed the entire second half and wayne ellington played HOW MANY minutes

man if you thought i wanted gus fired badly

Well, Hayes did something to his groin trying to defend Holiday at the rim. What I don't get is only giving Delon Wright 10 minutes. At least Doumbouya, Bey and Stewart got big minutes.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Did Pritchard and Boucher play on Oregon's FF team? 

Magic ending the half with MCW, Gordon, and Fultz on the court for 1 offensive poss seems less than ideal. There was also a dead ball where MCW could've been subbed out. 

Yes, but Boucher didn’t play in the NCAA tournament because he tore his ACL at the PAC-12 tourney . We woulda won it with him.

4 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

You know it's true. Ya'll barely beat us without him.

The only thing I know about 2017 was we won the National Championship a year after making the National Title game. We "barely" beat Kentucky and Gonzaga too but you know what we did? Cut down the nets. Chris Boucher wasn't saving you.

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Siakam has a -34 on/off this year. Unsurprisingly their only win was when he didn't play. 

I don't know what happened to this man after covid hit, but he's been bad dating back to the bubble. I wonder if they move Lowry at the deadline if they don't turn it around?

So top 5 MVP candidates through the first few weeks of the season?

Embiid, Curry, Giannis, PG and......Trae? Obviously KD/LBJ/Jokic/Luka are right there as well.