NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Kings gonna ship Bagley out. His body language is awful and that can kill a team. We all know the Kings messed up that draft pick. He wants out it would be best for both sides 

This is why sometimes its so hard for me to "Just trust GMs, they know more than you".  99/100 times, if you have the choice between an upside big and an upside wing/guard you take the freaking wing/guard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

This is why sometimes its so hard for me to "Just trust GMs, they know more than you".  99/100 times, if you have the choice between an upside big and an upside wing/guard you take the freaking wing/guard. 

you know the kangz are a special case tho 

16 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Defense has to be this team's calling card. Draymond is back to dominating games without even looking to shoot. Completely changed the course of this team.

I mean of course it helps they switched up the offense and let Steph do his thing.

Wiseman is going to be nice!

Spicy is back on the MVP campaign! 

Need you guys to finish in the top 10 of teams so OKC can get that first round pick.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

YES. Ja should have been taken over Zion as well. It's really not that hard. Durant over Oden, Luka or even Trae over Ayton, etc.

Edited by Kirill

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know what happened to this man after covid hit, but he's been bad dating back to the bubble. I wonder if they move Lowry at the deadline if they don't turn it around?

So top 5 MVP candidates through the first few weeks of the season?

Embiid, Curry, Giannis, PG and......Trae? Obviously KD/LBJ/Jokic/Luka are right there as well. 

boy get trae outta here 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Need you guys to finish in the top 10 of teams so OKC can get that first round pick.

That actually may happen. If Dray/Steph stay healthy, they are definitely going to win their fair share of games. 

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

boy get trae outta here 

Why? Granted, their two latest losses were bad but the Hawks are playing good ball and Trae is doing his thing. But if you want to replace him we can...With who though? Jaylen Brown? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That actually may happen. If Dray/Steph stay healthy, they are definitely going to win their fair share of games. 

Why? Granted, their two latest losses were bad but the Hawks are playing good ball and Trae is doing his thing. But if you want to replace him we can...With who though? Jaylen Brown? 

if the glove fits then yes jaylen brown. honestly, hard not to give julius randle love if we're gonna give trae love 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

if the glove fits then yes jaylen brown. honestly, hard not to give julius randle love if we're gonna give trae love 

Good shout there, Randle completely slipped my mind. He's playing great and has the Knicks looking like a solid team.

But as long as we can agree Steph is #1 carrying the worst team of all time to a 4-3 record!!!! They said we wouldn't win 25 games!!!! 

• Like 1