NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Brunson would like a word sir.

Morris (per 36):

15.9 PPG

53.1% FG

35.3% 3PT

72.4% FT

4.4 AST

Brunson (per 36):

20.2 PPG

50.5% FG

39.4% 3PT

92.3% FT

Morris turnovers per game is the best of his career and Brunson's the worst of his right now though.

Brunson is my guy. Didn’t say definitely one way or the other. Who else is up there? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Brunson is my guy. Didn’t say definitely one way or the other. Who else is up there? 

Wasn't trying to trash Morris. His numbers are good too and better in some aspects. Just wanted to pump up Brunson cause he's so solid. My friend went to Nova and is a big fan so it kinda rubs off on me.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Never in my life have I compared Jaylen Brown to Klay Thompson. If I ever compared him to anyone coming into the league it was Jimmy Butler. Brown wasn't even a good shooter coming out of college or early in his NBA career and I compared him to arguably the best shooter in the league!?

ah you're right, it wasn't you, it was a philly fan. i forget his name. the one who claimed to work in scouting. there's 3 of you here who post about prospects frequently, my bad bruh, up outta my face! 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Brown and the Celtics are another case showing less can be more in the NBA. Obviously you want to have a lot of talent but you need pieces that fit together. Like the Lakers last season, outside of LeBron/AD, their roster wasn't great. But they had the perfect group of role players that complimented those two. Over the last few seasons in Boston they've had Tatum/Brown/Hayward and Kyrie/Kemba. So Brown was like the 3rd/4th option and just standing in the corner to space the floor a lot of the time. Now that Gordon's gone and Kemba has missed some time he has been able to play on ball more and show his true potential. 

Before the season I was having a conversation with one of my buddies who's also a basketball junkie. And he was saying that Utah should trade Gobert instead of extending him. And I said the only trade that I'd really support would be a move to Boston if their package was centered around Brown. 

it ain't gonna happen. he's untouchable at this point, ainge knew what he had and thus was reluctant to trade him. not because gobert isn't great, just don't think there's too many players ainge would trade brown for 

it's a team full of leaders, but he's the voice in the locker room it seems like.