NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

49 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I agree. The teams the Nets beat are the 76ers, Bucks, Jazz, Celtics, and Nuggets. They just didnt beat those teams they blew those teams out except for the Bucks and Nuggets. The Nets are showing up against teams that really matter. I think we have to put games against the Cavs in context. Yes the Cavs scored 147pts in double OT but it shouldve never went that far had the refs not blew the call in regulation. Kyrie was fouled. He shouldve went to the FT line to ice the game. It shouldve been 115-113 Nets in regulation. The refs blew the call. Nash challenged and won but the stupidest rule of changing the offensive foul to defensive foul but now jump ball in the center of the court.

The Cavs had everything go their way from shooting way above what they normally do, to the refs blowing the call, then Nash choosing not to tell his team to foul up 3 with 3 seconds to go in OT which was a rookie mistake. But even then Sexton made a tough 3pt shot to send it into double OT which you just tip your hat to him. How many times he will make that same shot the rest of his career? He is good but not many players make that shot with Kyrie in his mug at the buzzer. So again tip your cap off to the Cavs they won but alot had to happen for them to win and it did. 

Hey got anything left in that excuse bag you got?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Kyrie Harden is the worst out of the 2 star line-ups they could present though. Nets already don't have much rim protection with Jordan and then you remove KD and it really hurts.

Yep we have no size. Cavs have a lot of size. Just bullying us inside. Nick Claxton must really suck if he can’t get minutes as our second big or at least get in rotation.

EDIT: Claxton is injured, not gonna be back til after mid season break. 

Edited by Kip Smithers
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yep we have no size. Cavs have a lot of size. Just bullying us inside. Nick Claxton must really suck if he can’t get minutes as our second big or at least get in rotation.

Yeah.... 70 points in the paint is no bueno. 

But, like they said on the  broadcast the Nets can fill out some of those holes.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah.... 70 points in the paint is no bueno. 

But, like they said on the  broadcast the Nets can fill out some of those holes.

70 points in paint and 30 FTs. Just found out Claxton is actually injured and isn’t back till after the break. Our FO must rate him highl they know we can fill out the roster for them to let Allen go like that especially with DJ’s age. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol my Sixers friend eating his words on Tobias Harris so far this year. He's been pretty good. 

Jaylen Brown has turned into such a good well rounded player. Sometimes I like him more than Tatum.

i always like him more than tatum

i think it was @NYRaiderwho gave him a poor man's klay comparison and i didn't see it when he was younger. but definitely similar roles. tho i'd say jaylen is better at getting to the rim and obvi a lesser shooter.