NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

After a very slow start, Mitchell has been amazing. Dude is now shooting 40% from down town on nearly 9 attempts! The Jazz are a problem and should push for a top 2 seed all season. They have pretty much replaced the Nuggets on the pecking order. 

On our 7 game winning streak Spida is averaging 28 ppg | 4.5 rpg | 5 apg on 51% FG | 52% 3FG | 91% FT

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

First or second round? Good luck with that bro.

Imagine signing KD/Kyrie and trading for Harden just to get cooked by Collin Sexton. He took Kyrie's number, wore his shoes, then cooked him for the 40 ball while the team ranked 30th in the league in offensive efficiency dropped 147 on your defense. 💀

• Like 1

Zach Lavine is 25 years old with one year left on his deal. Dude is super efficient and has been getting better and better. Beal is always the one being targeted in trade talks but what team can make a move for Lavine? Can he somehow get to the Pelicans or dare I say the Nuggets? Would the 76ers move Simmons for him? Probably not since he only has one year left on his deal, but he would be great next to one of the best defensive bigs in the game. I mean he can just stay put in Chicago but time to see him in the postseason soon. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Imagine signing KD/Kyrie and trading for Harden just to get cooked by Collin Sexton. He took Kyrie's number, wore his shoes, then cooked him for the 40 ball while the team ranked 30th in the league in offensive efficiency dropped 147 on your defense. 💀

Yeah imagine thinking you’re getting beyond first round having getting blown out to the Nets without KD and Harden to the point where Kyrie sat the whole 4th Q because the beating was so bad...

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yeah imagine thinking you’re getting beyond first round having getting blown out to the Nets without KD and Harden to the point where Kyrie sat the whole 4th Q because the beating was so bad...

Sexton to the Nets, Kyrie whatchu trying to do with this 40 ball!?

Collin-Sexton-Cavs_CNNPH.jpg3C3iVtq.jpg

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Zach Lavine is 25 years old with one year left on his deal. Dude is super efficient and has been getting better and better. Beal is always the one being targeted in trade talks but what team can make a move for Lavine? Can he somehow get to the Pelicans or dare I say the Nuggets? Would the 76ers move Simmons for him? Probably not since he only has one year left on his deal, but he would be great next to one of the best defensive bigs in the game. I mean he can just stay put in Chicago but time to see him in the postseason soon. 

I had high hopes for the Bulls young core but they're still not winning games. I still think they messed up big time passing on Haliburton at #4. Adding another playmaker in their starting 5 and moving Coby White into a 6th man, instant offense off the bench type of role would've made them a lot better. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Im a huge Zach Lavine mark

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

LeBron's looking a little aged, we already know AD isn't good enough to carry a team. Can't wait until Bron retires and we see the Lakers win 30 games per year while swearing they're signing every FA in the offseason for 5-10 years. Will be a thing of beauty. 

I mean, the Lakers were supposed to be mediocre for a long time until LeBron "recused" them.  What will be your excuse when history repeats itself?