NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

If Miami wants to get in on winning a championship, maybe harden isn’t the answer but maybe getting Dinwiddie, LeVert, Prince, Allen is the answer. 

Miami gets: Dinwiddie, LeVert, Prince, Allen 
Nets get: Harden, Tucker
Rockets get: herro, Nunn, Iggy, Shamet, Olynyk, two nets 1sts

A few more players have to be added for cap purposes, but thats workable 

Miami suddenly has the depth to be really stinking good 

Dragic/Dinwiddie
Robinson/Bradley 
Butler/harkless
LeVert/prince
Bam/Allen 

Brooklyn gets harden and has a starting 5 of Irving/Harden/Tucker/Durant/Jordan with Joe Harris as 6th man

Rockets get 3 young guys and two firsts plus a ton of cap relief 

this deal would really depend on a couple factors 

1. do the nets really want harden? That’s a lot it give up for harden but getting Tucker as well makes it ok

2. does Miami really see herro as a franchise cornerstone or do they want to maximize the few years they have with jimmy butler 

3. do the rockets like herro that much. It’s really not a great return for harden  

4. would two eastern conference rivals make this deal knowing that they are two of the top 4 teams in the East. 

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Steph is going to be the best show in the league night in and night out. He's going to put the team on his back. 

LaMelo is definitely more aggressive and assertive then Lonzo. He's going to have his fair share of ugly moments year one but going forward he is a problem.

Yeah, Lonzos biggest issue is his inability to finish at the rim...or even attempt to get there. You saw it in flashes last year but it needs to be more consistent. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If Miami wants to get in on winning a championship, maybe harden isn’t the answer but maybe getting Dinwiddie, LeVert, Prince, Allen is the answer. 

A few more players have to be added for cap purposes, but thats workable 

Miami suddenly has the depth to be really stinking good 

Dragic/Dinwiddie
Robinson/Bradley 
Butler/harkless
LeVert/prince
Bam/Allen 

Brooklyn gets harden and has a starting 5 of Irving/Harden/Tucker/Durant/Jordan with Joe Harris as 6th man

Rockets get 3 young guys and two firsts plus a ton of cap relief 

this deal would really depend on a couple factors 

1. do the nets really want harden? That’s a lot it give up for harden but getting Tucker as well makes it ok

2. does Miami really see herro as a franchise cornerstone or do they want to maximize the few years they have with jimmy butler 

3. do the rockets like herro that much. It’s really not a great return for harden  

4. would two eastern conference rivals make this deal knowing that they are two of the top 4 teams in the East. 

Dinwiddie has one year left on his deal and the Heat are giving up Herro for essentially LeVert and Allen. 

If they give up Herro, it will be to get Harden period. 

If I'm Houston, I stand pat with Harden and ride it out for a bit. I like their team and they have more versatility this year than they did last season. It is totally possible the best player they can get is Ben Simmons but if he's supposedly available now, he will likely be available next year at this time if the 76ers fall short of reaching their goals. 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Why would Miami even consider this?

From what I’ve been reading, two things are at foot. The 76ers are willing to trade Simmons for harden. The rockets are looking at 3 team options. 

thus tells me that the rockets probably don’t want Simmons. Which I hope is the case because I don’t want him within 100 miles of Houston. 

but if the 76ers are willing to do harden for Simmons and Houston is shopping Simmons, what can they get for Simmons? Zack Lavine?

Lakers would be getting killed if this happened lmao....

At first when I saw the news the other day I kinda just laughed like "Yeah maybe that happened... but the guy has to prove it with a paper trail"

So, we'll have to see, but this voicemail dropped this morning....

Should be fun to see how this plays out. Lakers got the biggest tampering fine for Magic winking on a Late Night show.

The Bucks just got their trade nixed, because the news got leaked there was already an agreement in place days before free agency.

What happens if the Clippers are caught for something like this? Do they give up draft picks on years where they aren't trading them?

I don't know, but I'm here for it.

lmao that Clippers slander hits different

48 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So, we'll have to see, but this voicemail dropped this morning....

what's the violation? you can't speak with ppl close to a player?

the dude wants compensation which prob means he didn't get any, I don't really see what they did wrong from a lg perspective. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what's the violation? you can't speak with ppl close to a player?

the dude wants compensation which prob means he didn't get any, I don't really see what they did wrong from a lg perspective. 

Not if you're offering them 2.5 million and buying property for the players family. 

We don't know if he has concrete proof like I said the investigation needs to play out, but where there's smoke there is usually fire.

Even if Wilkes doesn't have the proof needed this probably still happened.

27 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Lol y’all still going to tell me Kyrie ain’t nuts? Guy is burning sage in TD Garden

i was going to ask if that is an expression idk about and as a joke question if he is actually burning sage (I thought it was just an expression lol)

turns out he was actually burning sage lmao

kyrie is the best troll