NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

AD looked pretty spry from the little I watched in the 2nd half. Looks like the mini-rest really helped him. He's probably going to need to be managed that way the rest of the season until the playoffs, the same way Kawhi was in Toronto and last year.

Bucks continue just allowing open 3 after open 3 to good teams. Looks like they tightened up some in the 2nd half but I have no idea why Bud is coaching like it is 2005? Shame that their talent is going to go to waste and they will have an early playoff exit once again because their coach will get out coached once again and won't make any adjustments. 

Jazz are nice. I want to see them face off against the Clippers at some point in the playoffs. 

14 hours ago, amac said:

Tells you what you need to know about their playoff prospects tbh

Our leading scorers: Mitchell (24.1 ppg), Clarkson (17.7 ppg), Conley (16.5 ppg), Bogdanovic (15.7 ppg), Gobert (14.0 ppg), and Ingles (11.5 ppg). 

Clarkson is our 6th man and leads all scorers this year in ppg off the bench. 

We're currently 4th in offensive efficiency and 2nd in defensive efficiency. (Only team to be top 5 in both)

We're currently 1st in 3PM and 3rd in 3P FG%. (On pace to be the only team ever to shoot over 40% on 40+ attempts per game)

People forget that Bogdanovic averaged 20 ppg last season but missed the bubble due to a wrist injury. He struggled to start the year but is finally starting to find his flow again. 

The thing that makes us scary, imo, is Mitchell went 6-20 last night and Conley didn't play, yet we were still able to blow Milwaukee out. 

• Like 1