NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

He can if he embraces the post or isn't the ball-handler late.

Can't remember who, but a writer for SI wrote a great article about it last month.

I mean he has pretty much just been used as the screener and roll man in the playoffs. The ball is almost always in Middleton's hands. 

The Bucks are going to be at a disadvantage against a lot of the top teams down the stretch since they will have a non-superstar making all the big decisions/down the stretch. However, that to me isn't the most important thing. They really can't control that since Giannis isn't that guy, at least not yet. BUT, they need to stop implementing the drop strategy and giving up as many open 3s as they do. They try to protect the paint which is good and all, but damn near every team has snipers all across the court. They also need to use Giannis at the 5 and have a super switchable line up. I feel if they make these small adjustments, they CAN compete with anyone regardless of Giannis being the guy or not down the stretch. Bud just gets out coached far too often in the playoffs and is never able to make mid-series adjustments. That's why his teams always lose four straight or three straight. I like the amount of shooting and perimeter defense this team has and using Giannis in the Draymond role in 4th quarters could make this team HELL to deal with.

8 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol what is this?

Knicks gonna be a problem especially if they make another trade for offensive firepower

8 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Understandable, we do struggle against the ****ty teams. So makes sense why you would feel that way

Playoffs are a long ways away. All these teams could round into form but there aint a single top eastern team that has looked scary for more than a week lol

1.8 seconds left on the shot clock

blake griffin: im gonna pump fake from three

1.4 seconds left on the shot clock

blake griffin: oh no he didnt jump and all that actually did was allow him to close the space. ok let me pass this off

0.6 seconds left on the shot clock

jerami grant/delon wright/saddiq bey/josh jackson: why did he give this to me there's way i can get a shot off im smothered

shot clock violation

blake griffin: what the **** shoot the damn ball