NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, beekay414 said:

@FinneasGage Why is MCW getting more burn than Cole? Tell your turd franchise to get with it.

they don't put cole and markelle on the court at the same time for whatever reason... cole gets all the reserve 1 minutes. MCW gets 2/3 minutes. today it kinda made sense, scott brooks went small ball for long stretches and we dominated with big lineups and brooks was just refusing to adjust lol 

at some point they gotta play them... if they can't work together, fultz has gotta get moved during the offseason or before next years deadline, because cole is gonna be good. fultz is also playing at another level this year. made big strides. really hope they can coexist. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

they don't put cole and markelle on the court at the same time for whatever reason... cole gets all the reserve 1 minutes. MCW gets 2/3 minutes. today it kinda made sense, scott brooks went small ball for long stretches and we dominated with big lineups and brooks was just refusing to adjust lol 

at some point they gotta play them... if they can't work together, fultz has gotta get moved during the offseason or before next years deadline, because cole is gonna be good. fultz is also playing at another level this year. made big strides. really hope they can coexist. 

Eww. The idea of MCW playing 2/3 is nauseating. I'm so sorry.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Eww. The idea of MCW playing 2/3 is nauseating. I'm so sorry.

as long as the ball doesn't stick to him/he doesn't shoot, it's been a decent play last year and up til now. his defense/hustle is pretty big for this team, gives us a lot there. he's the best hustle guy on the team. offensively he's pretty superb at crashing the boards. i don't mind MCW in the rotation. occasionally he tries to do more than he's able to do and he'll force stupid *** shots, but it's not at a frequency where i think he's a net negative. you could obviously find better people to give you ~20 minutes a night, but MCW isn't dog **** even though he forgets he has no shot a lot. current MCW is poor man's marcus smart that's slightly more disciplined in shot selection 

the real crime on this team is ******* dwayne bacon getting 20 minutes a night. 

• Like 1