McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

it's interesting to say the least that orca begun to poo-poo the legitimacy of his claim (by adding the framer angle) only after i weighed in with what amounted to big guilties on him tbh - seems to me like he's trying to mount a defense for leading a lynch on me, me flipping as santa claus and it looking awful for him as a result - and plus it seems pretty ******* communist to not believe in santa in any event;

Santa is immune from Covid-19 says WHO - Will continue to deliver presents  on Christmas | KTT2

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

How can you prove this again?

Its either 100% Mwil is commie and lived cause of his role...or the host not killing Mwil cause of the modkills and Mwil is town. If its the later and I was mafia or racks I'd kill myself and end the game cause thats wrong. What if Mwil is who Racks needed dead. He loses cause the host decided to change the game...doesnt make sense at all

10-3-1 feels pretty accurate

one of rack/shady is scum and not other

so now worst case, if we lynch shady and rack is telling the truth, but shady is santa

(which means orca/mwil are mafia)

it is now

4-2-1

so that would make it

2-2-1 with the lynch and hit. 

and if rack kills a town, that could end the game.

otherwise, i think its autowin

Just now, Malfatron said:

From his point of view....if rack is telling the truth...mwil has to be the remaining commie (hes the only one not on the mwil lynch)

it would be either orca/shady as one commie, and the other being mwil

that's what I was saying earlier. why would mwil want rack lynched when that would out mwil? that's what I don't think it's shady AND mwil. I have a town lean on mwil because of that

Just now, swoosh said:

that's what I was saying earlier. why would mwil want rack lynched when that would out mwil? that's what I don't think it's shady AND mwil. I have a town lean on mwil because of that

that means its rack.

if rack is telling the truth, it has to be mwil.

commie 1: rack/mwil

commie 2: orca/shady

Thats it.

And i think rack roleblocking me n2 while scum hit pickle makes sense as a tandem action

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Because when rack flips commie it proves orca lied and is a commie too. Why would I push rack for him to flip anything else? I’d have nothing to gain.

Just now, Malfatron said:

that means its rack.

if rack is telling the truth, it has to be mwil.

commie 1: rack/mwil

commie 2: orca/shady

Thats it.

And i think rack roleblocking me n2 while scum hit pickle makes sense as a tandem action

shady, then racks tomorrow

that's what I'm suggesting

follow me baby