McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

It does actually and I am unwilling to reveal that info

I assume if you’re Warren then your win con is very similar to Touch’s win con in Burn Notice where he had to have Westin die but could only win with town. I’m betting you need McCarthy dead...didn’t you help censure him?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I was apparently appointed to be anti-Communist though. I didn't know this except for Daniel's PM though.

You lost the Republican nomination to Ike and were instrumental on helping seek racial justice, uphold the 1st amendment, and were anti communist on cases like the Rosenbergs I believe.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I assume if you’re Warren then your win con is very similar to Touch’s win con in Burn Notice where he had to have Westin die but could only win with town. I’m betting you need McCarthy dead...didn’t you help censure him?

Would McCarthy be the one with the subpoena then?

Just now, The Orca said:

Would McCarthy be the one with the subpoena then?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

A judge doesn’t issue subpoenas. HUAC did. HUAC would be instrumental for McCarthy.

HUAC. House of Unamerican Activities Committee. Your flavor of multiple people is what first peaked my interest with the flavor. See: The Hollywood 10. Right @rackcs @Tugboat?

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s keep alive the guy who won’t fully claim and trust him on an evolving win con  and then come after the guy with historical knowledge on the Red Scare and uses Daniel’s pst games as a historical precedent for flavor consistency to back up my case. Hello Sacco and Vanzetti. 

You had your chance to claim and have dodged and refused. You still have the opportunity to claim.

if you have read my posts i’ve all but said my role and i think it’s genuinely antitown to force me to i give up any more but i will if i have to but i think as i said it’s anti town to push for more tbh

it’s in my posts and it’s been the most most most most overt soft ever at this point 

all of this italian stuff is hilarious and comes out of nowhere

i admire the creativity tbf 

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

if you have read my posts i’ve all but said my role and i think it’s genuinely antitown to force me to i give up any more but i will if i have to but i think as i said it’s anti town to push for more tbh

it’s in my posts and it’s been the most most most most overt soft ever at this point 

all of this italian stuff is hilarious and comes out of nowhere

i admire the creativity tbf 

A soft claim in light of an evolving win con is super sketchy. Tbh it sounds more like you e been caught for the wrong reasons. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

A soft claim in light of an evolving win con is super sketchy. Tbh it sounds more like you e been caught for the wrong reasons. 

if you can’t see that this “italians” thing has next to no basis you’re essentially sticking your head in the sand, you’ve jumped on a bizarro bandwagon that has nothing backing it up lol 

so to call me the sketchy one is itstl

i’ve got a very valid reason to not want to out my role and @Malfatron knows what it is, i will if i have to bc my wincon depends on survival

but to me i’m a much bigger asset to town if i can keep the role semisecret which is why i’m curious as to some people’s really overt attempts to flush it out lol

uh

i also don’t know what an evolving wincon is by the way

and i have asked you twice now to elaborate on some stuff u said re mission D1 and D2 just so i can get up to speed with the meta, and i get ur busy so u may have missed it but to not engage with me then and now only suddenly engage when you can jump on the anti shady bandwagon is also, uh, curious!