2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

Even if he's listed @250 with all the games I watched of Virginia Tech. this kid is all over the field making plays, Cowboy's management have to stop stereo typing players and evaluate the talent that the individual puts forward. That's why a lot of teams miss out on good talent.

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

Lol yeah no, I have Hurst (the TE) as a 4th rounder. 

I'd try and find someone in FA (Star?) or draft Lowell Lotulelei say in the 5th? 

If we go the FA route, Bennie Logan would be my choice. I don't think he'd be as pricy as Star because of the name factor, and we saw how dominant he was against us when he played for the Eagles.

I wouldn't draft a TE in this class, as none of them seem to be a game changer. I would stick with Wittrn and Gathers this year, then I would look at a replacement in 2019.

This draft should be towards strengthening the defense. Without Lee and Lawrence they are nothing. Find a swing tackle and WR in FA.

Latest Mock:

• Round 1:  Marcus Davenport, DE, UT-San Antonio
  • Round 1, Pick 32 (Trade): Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
  • Round 2: Used to trade up.
  • Round 3: Used to trade up.
  • Round 3, Pick 30: DJ Chark, WR, LSU
  • Round 4: Used to trade back into the 3rd.
  • Round 4 (comp): Duke Dawson, CB, Florida
  • Round 4 (comp): Used to trade back into the 3rd.
  • Round 5:  Keishawn Bierria, LB, Washington
  • Round 5 (comp): Lowell Lotulelei, DT, Utah
  • Round 6: Jake Campos, OT, Iowa State
  • Round 7: Quinton Flowers, QB, South Florida

2 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Christian Wilkins surprisingly returning to Clemson. They could realistically have 4 defensive linemen go in the top 50 picks next year - 3 of those could be first rounders (not sold on Bryant yet)

This years DT is so stacked. Still, he was getting mid-1st round projections.

38 minutes ago, BobbyBelt said:

I don't know that Davenport gets out of the top 15, and I definitely don't know if his talent matters in the outdated hands of Rod Marinelli.

What DE Ranking do you have him at? I am assuming he will be DE 3 behind Chubb and Key. I doub't 4-5 QBs go and 3 DE go top 18.

Archived