Week 7 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #24 Texas Tech @ West Virginia
    • #12 Oklahoma @ Texas

Couldn't watch it cause I was too busy watching the Stros/Yankees game but lol we beat Auburn after being down 17-0. I remember checking the score and thinking they showed up and there would be no Death Valley magic today. 

Honestly, don't think we're that bad. Easy to forget that we have an entirely new coaching staff and lost a TON of talent, plus Etling's still our QB. Think we'll get better as the season goes on and finish 8-5 or 9-4. 

3 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Couldn't watch it cause I was too busy watching the Stros/Yankees game but lol we beat Auburn after being down 17-0. I remember checking the score and thinking they showed up and there would be no Death Valley magic today. 

Honestly, don't think we're that bad. Easy to forget that we have an entirely new coaching staff and lost a TON of talent, plus Etling's still our QB. Think we'll get better as the season goes on and finish 8-5 or 9-4. 

20-0

3 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Good. I hope y'all do just well enough to keep Orgeron.

Early top 10 for next week...games still can affect.

1.) Alabama
2.) Georgia
3.) Penn State
4.) Washington
5.) TCU
6.) Wisconsin
7.) Ohio State
8.) Miami
9.) Clemson
10.) Oklahoma

EDIT: That's a prediction, not my actual rankings.

Archived