Mike Evans needs 40 yards to break the record

bucsfan333

Lions secondary is putrid. Evans should have a 100+ yard day but who knows with Brady. I want ME to break the record, and I hope Arians gameplans for Evans to get over 110 yards. Try to get Evans around the 120-140 is yards so week 17 he’ll just need around 85-90 yards. Pad the stats Saturday for ME

• Like 1

I think Evans would trade this record in for a playoff game all day. It's a bonus to me, and he deserves it of course. But if we don't necessarily need the plays in the game to win, I don't want to risk him getting hurt. He's already had a couple ankle scares this year. He was slow getting up on a hit yesterday. 

I want him healthy for his first playoff game. 

I hope he gets it 221 yards in 2 games isn't really all that much for a guy like Mike if he gets about 10-15 catches he should break it with ease. Either way he's been playing more like Mike Evans in the last 3 games, in which he has 216 yards off 12 catches at 18 YPC. Compared to the first 12 games in which he had 563 off 45 catches at only 12.5 YPC. 

• Like 2