Clyde Edwards-Helaire out for Rest of Regular Season

Chiefer

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I mean it’s one guy. There’s always that one guy. This isn’t high school, one guy shouldn’t ruin it for everybody else. 

This is WORSE than HS... This is FootballsFuture.com. I clutch grudges like old women clutch their pearls.

(Honestly, I really like Mahomes and Reid and wish the best for 'em. I'm still on the Buffalo wagon because that poor franchise/area needs a W in a bad way, but I wouldn't be bothered by a Mahomes repeat).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is WORSE than HS... This is FootballsFuture.com. I clutch grudges like old women clutch their pearls.

(Honestly, I really like Mahomes and Reid and wish the best for 'em. I'm still on the Buffalo wagon because that poor franchise/area needs a W in a bad way, but I wouldn't be bothered by a Mahomes repeat).

Literally the only reason I root against the Chiefs is @Kirill and his cringeworthy junior high school football takes. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Kirill said:

He tweeted #mambamentality he's absolutely coming back for the playoffs, hurt or not. Thats whats called a Hall of Fame mindset. Kid is an animal.

Imagine if they would've used that pick on one of the several better RBs in the draft class 😲

• Like 4

What you said...

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Whose better? Jonathan Taylor has a few more rushing yards. CEH is also a big game performer, I wouldn't want anyone else.

What we hear...

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

I ABSOLUTELY wanted someone else.

What you said...

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

😆 Don't worry you'll be getting a list of my predictions later on. With a table of contents, footnootes, the whole 9 yards. I'm about to end this mans whole career.

... what I hear:

5 minutes ago, Kirill said:

😆 Yeah, I'm ignoring that I DIDN'T want CEH. I wanted Johnathan Taylor.

What @Forge heard.

6 minutes ago, Kirill said:

😆 **** the Kansas City Chiefs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Not on the Cleveland bandwagon? That's harsh dude, especially considering we helped you guys get Watson.

I'm disappointed in you, my friend.

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Not on the Cleveland bandwagon? That's harsh dude, especially considering we helped you guys get Watson.

I'm disappointed in you, my friend.

You got Nick Chubb and Denzel Ward courtesy of the Texans, so I think we're even.

(Cleveland is high on my list as well. At this point, I just want exciting, memorable football - and anyone BUT the Titans to win).

• Like 1