Week 6 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I hope so to be honest. I've been 50/50 on him for the most part, but I knew that he was giving consideration to going back, and with a slightly subpar season, I was worried it would sway him to go back. If he comes out, even that #2 pick is big. We can sign Cousins and land a treasure trove of picks for someone looking to move up for Darnold/Rosen. Or we can take whoever is left. It's the best thing for us as a team if he comes out. 

Completely agree. My dream scenario is that both Rosen and Darnold come out and we land Rosen. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Gould has been incredible. 

Really has, though he kind of lost us the Rams gave with the missed extra point.

Overall, we have had really good K play for a good stretch.

Deshaun Watson 16-25 210 yards 3 TDs

Texans scoring 30+ every game for the rest of the season lol.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Really has, though he kind of lost us the Rams gave with the missed extra point.

Just grateful he threw this one to Hopkins. My entire fantasy team has elected to not play this week. Rough sledding for me so far. I needed that td lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, Watson turned that team into a contender. Too bad w/ what happened to Watt, that dude spent the best part of his career on a team with zero offense. 

Archived