Week 6 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

The thing is, he is a good QB but our team so far away. I'm conflicted in what I want. If we do get Cousins, then we could use our top 3 pick on an elite edge pass rusher in a draft that has a few of them. But he's going to cost a lot of money on a team that is still years away from competing. 

Good and bad to either decision. Either way should be fine and understandable

That was such a ugly drive, but I'll take it. 

First TD in the first half in a non-Rams game right? 

17-7 after how we have played isn't all that bad lol.

Saleh needs to stop rotating in Witherspoon for Robinson, only do it with Johnson. Robinson in the last two games has earned the right to stay on the field at all times. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The thing is, he is a good QB but our team so far away. I'm conflicted in what I want. If we do get Cousins, then we could use our top 3 pick on an elite edge pass rusher in a draft that has a few of them. But he's going to cost a lot of money on a team that is still years away from competing. 

I don't think we are that far away. I think we're still 2 years away from seriously competing, and could compete for a playoff spot next year. I just think the team is missing just the right pieces to make it look like we're further away than we are. 

Good close out to the half. Have not been particularly impressed with any of Beathard's passes at this point, but at least he cut the lead a bit. 

Archived