2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

Once again the O line is our big concern now. We would have been in good shape going into the draft if we picked at least one tier one guard. Now going in the draft after our first pick we have to go O line with pick # 23. I really want a top RB, but you can't put the cart before the horse, a RB will have to wait till later in the draft.

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Once again the O line is our big concern now. We would have been in good shape going into the draft if we picked at least one tier one guard. Now going in the draft after our first pick we have to go O line with pick # 23. I really want a top RB, but you can't put the cart before the horse, a RB will have to wait till later in the draft.

I would not pass on a Travis Etienne or a Najee Harris for a guard. Again, we can find an older guard somewhere. There will likely be more guards released in the coming weeks. And there are still guys out there better than Lewis and Van Roten.

12 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I would not pass on a Travis Etienne or a Najee Harris for a guard. Again, we can find an older guard somewhere. There will likely be more guards released in the coming weeks. And there are still guys out there better than Lewis and Van Roten.

I agree nobody wanted a top RB more than me. Number one Alex Lewis stinks, I don't want him back at guard. We are desperate for a guard now. If we were set at guard i would want a RB at 23.

Edited by doumeyer

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

It’s a 16 week season. Not dressing when we had injuries is not a bad sign. I wouldn’t bet on him being a starter at all.

I mean I'm obviously not going to change your mind but the kid didn't practice until late October after having a knee injury. From a physical and likely mentally perspective it just didn't make sense to dress him unless he was actually able to help. 

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean I'm obviously not going to change your mind but the kid didn't practice until late October after having a knee injury. From a physical and likely mentally perspective it just didn't make sense to dress him unless he was actually able to help. 

I’ll take your word for it. I was just disappointed he didn’t see anything considering the year and how bad the guards were. I really liked his film.

12 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Minutes after writing about how more interior O-linemen are going to become available, this happens. Now, I was talking about guards but if we can sign Hudson and Turner, move McGovern to guard...now we have something!