2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

If I'm reading between the lines right..... I cant see us going after Hudson. We should, but wont. Report was that we didn't even try to go after Lindsley. Makes me think we don't want to move McGovern to G. And that's what signing Hudson would do.

I hope I'm wrong though. 

22 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I’ll take your word for it. I was just disappointed he didn’t see anything considering the year and how bad the guards were. I really liked his film.

I too was disappointed. I wanted to especially see him and Zuniga more to know what we had to work with. 

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

If I'm reading between the lines right..... I cant see us going after Hudson. We should, but wont. Report was that we didn't even try to go after Lindsley. Makes me think we don't want to move McGovern to G. And that's what signing Hudson would do.

I hope I'm wrong though. 

Basically what Connor Hughes, I think, said. McGovern is our Center and there are no intentions to move him to Guard. 

OK, but even if that were true, one more interior O-lineman on the market can have a positive trickle-down effect for us.

Perhaps somebody wanted Trai Turner, but now suddenly will turn their attentions toward Hudson.

Plus, there will be more guards released.

Just now, JetsandI said:

Jets didn't bother to call Corey Linsley so what make you think Jets call Rodney Hudson?

Apparently JD wrote his number on the back of a Big Mac box and then binned it. Hopefully we will have Hudson’s number ready to go 😉

• Like 1