The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

8 minutes ago, winitall said:

To be fair, the other LM did say they have until midnight 😉

He was mistaken, it was always set for: Noon, Jul 20, 2022 @ 12:00 PM EDT

12:00 AM is at midnight

12:00 PM is at noon

If you look at the later post I did correct @sammymvpknighton the time for clarity.

I did briefly change it to 1PM to give us some more time to do the trade, but we got it done in time, so I changed it back with 2 Min to spare. :)

Wow, @SaveOurSonics put together a nice team the last couple of days.  Mixon and Swift are both top 15 overall RBs and Kupp, Adam’s and Diggs are all top 15 overall WRs. Not to mention two solid QBs (if Watson plays at all), a top 3 TE and more WR depth in Allen and Metcalf. If he stays at all healthy at RB, he will have a team that’s hard to beat.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Wow, @SaveOurSonics put together a nice team the last couple of days.  Mixon and Swift are both top 15 overall RBs and Kupp, Adam’s and Diggs are all top 15 overall WRs. Not to mention two solid QBs (if Watson plays at all), a top 3 TE and more WR depth in Allen and Metcalf. If he stays at all healthy at RB, he will have a team that’s hard to beat.  

Appreciate it. Definitely sacrificed some youth by shipping off Gibson, Dobbins, DeVonta, McLaurin, and a 1st round pick (not to mention Hunt seems old but only 26). 

Hopefully it pays off. 

I think the two teams I traded with got excellent value in my effort to consolidate talent. 

Edited by SaveOurSonics
  • Like 2