The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont think i have been on all day. Been working and both kids have double ear infections. Sorry for the holdup 

It’s no big deal. You get twelve hours to get your pick in…for that exact reason. Hope the kiddos feel better 

Edited by sammymvpknight

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sounds like me…what was I complaining about?

I’m just messing with you. It probably wasn’t even you on the Phreak league…there are a few guys who simply stopped showing up and got skipped. People were complaining about the delays. I think we have a good group of managers in this league…we are fortunate 

37 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks, my 3 year old seems fine but the 9 month old just recovered from RSV, stomach bug and a separate double ear infection 

RSV is a beast. Definitely can predispose to bacterial ear infections. I hope your youngest starts to feel better. I have someone in the house with COVID…so we’ll see how that goes

Edited by sammymvpknight

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m just messing with you. It probably wasn’t even you on the Phreak league…there are a few guys who simply stopped showing up and got skipped. People were complaining about the delays. I think we have a good group of managers in this league…we are fortunate 

Oh im not in that one lol

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

RSV is a beast. Definitely can predispose to bacterial ear infections. I hope your youngest starts to feel better. I have someone in the house with COVID…so we’ll see how that goes

Good luck with that dude, that got my wife and me worse than the boys. RSV sent him to the ER but better from that now