The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

52 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

@EaglesPeteC, really like Chris Olave in this years draft class. Great Pk!!

I stole him in my other league. I would have traded up for him but don't like having like players in both leagues in case of Inj's then it hurts me in both leagues. 

Thanks. It's a little iffy having him and Michael Thomas on the same team but the Saints gave up so much draft capital to go get him, I think they are going feature Olave pretty early in his career.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Lol…still talking. It sucks during the workday because I have comanager who lives on the west coast. I usually will run big decisions by him. We’ll make a decision by this evening. Sorry about the delay

I know my team sucks but I wouldn’t consider a fantasy football trade to be a big decision 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know my team sucks but I wouldn’t consider a fantasy football trade to be a big decision 

:) it’s a decision big enough to talk with a comanager about. Honestly…we do it as a way to stay connected with one another living in opposite ends of the country. We comanager a few teams. The success of the team is a distant second in regards to why we do it

41 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

:) it’s a decision big enough to talk with a comanager about. Honestly…we do it as a way to stay connected with one another living in opposite ends of the country. We comanager a few teams. The success of the team is a distant second in regards to why we do it

I was just being a smart ***, i assumed you were in an assistant to the regional manager situation regarding work and not fantasy lol

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was just being a smart ***, i assumed you were in an assistant to the regional manager situation regarding work and not fantasy lol

I suppose I am the scut work guy of the comanager relationship 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1