BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

5 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Lol, true.  Look out next year though!

You are my guy too, but as I’ve been saying since you stopped trying you’ve got a team good enough to win games. Ofc it’s you who think least of your team but it should be noted what the possibilities are.

Just now, MD4L said:

You are my guy too, but as I’ve been saying since you stopped trying you’ve got a team good enough to win games. Ofc it’s you who think least of your team but it should be noted what the possibilities are.

I dont think least of my team, I'm putting it in the best position going forward.  I've enjoyed this season quite a bit  outside of about 2 days during Week 4.  

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

One of the best things about BDL is how you can do a full 180 in one offseason.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I dont think least of my team, I'm putting it in the best position going forward.  I've enjoyed this season quite a bit  outside of about 2 days during Week 4.  

I’m throughly against not competing but it’s fine. Everyone thought Lawrence was going to lead to success forever, yet ta Mac Jones pacing rookie QBs. Perhaps it’ll be the same with whoever is the top edge 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m throughly against not competing but it’s fine. Everyone thought Lawrence was going to lead to success forever, yet ta Mac Jones pacing rookie QBs. Perhaps it’ll be the same with whoever is the top edge 

I don't seek your approval, so I'm fine with that too.

Edited by pheltzbahr

9 hours ago, MD4L said:

To the BDL brethren 

if @Jlash and I meet in person, do we have to take a picture to confirmed it actually happened?

1000 %

9 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

What is this?  Are we playing this week?  Should I maybe look at the schedule?

1000 %

• Like 1