BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Me and @Scoundrel on and off yesterday worked on a joint mock, seen here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N95Cl6vqEkVGoEbOLlgFhnx2qbcbF22d3D03tf5gHSk/edit?usp=sharing

Rather than doing every other pick, we each took over 8 teams. I tried to split the picks up fairly evenly. You can see a C for Counselor or R for Rack next to each pick, telling you who made each pick. It was fun and I got some new perspectives for future mocks so enjoy! Feedback and questions accepted as always!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Starting to think Spencer Rattler wasn't the problem with Oklahoma.

Well he was certainly a problem. And I'm not watching today's game but Caleb Williams has certainly been better than him since taking over. Looks like he's having a bad game today but that doesn't change the last few weeks. Williams is also a true freshman so it's not shocking that he'd have a bad game at some point.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

ohhhh, that's where I got confused, I must have traded him to you (or someone else and they sent him to you at some point)

You traded him to me last year after OBJ went down and then I decided to 3up Linsley, Jones, and Hendrickson and sign Robinson as my big FA, so let Woods go.

• Like 1