Jlash

1 hour ago, RedGold said:

I wanted to make everyone read past

QB: ….. 

In my gameplan at least once this year 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

This was legitimately lmao

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I’d say we schemed him for success. We did. This week might be different. Fortunately we play Jared Goff this week.

Fun sequence of posts there

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

There is a small list of guys who need to pull their head out of their *** and start voting with some integrity and if you think this is about you maybe it is

Do we have an award for a post that sounds most like it was written by a middle school girl? Because if so, I’d like to make a nomination….

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Do we have an award for a post that sounds most like it was written by a middle school girl? Because if so, I’d like to make a nomination….

Despite your apparent guilty conscience it isn't about you,  Having said that I'm not gonna go through the list of people it isn't but I can't tell you that I'm talking to one person and 1 person only and it's not even pheltzbahr.  In fact, my post didn't even need a response. It is something that deserved to be said and it's true, but it also doesn't need to be some ongoing debate

Edited by wwhickok

On 11/13/2021 at 9:24 AM, rackcs said:

Me and @Scoundrel on and off yesterday worked on a joint mock, seen here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N95Cl6vqEkVGoEbOLlgFhnx2qbcbF22d3D03tf5gHSk/edit?usp=sharing

Rather than doing every other pick, we each took over 8 teams. I tried to split the picks up fairly evenly. You can see a C for Counselor or R for Rack next to each pick, telling you who made each pick. It was fun and I got some new perspectives for future mocks so enjoy! Feedback and questions accepted as always!

We give you guys a gift like this and not a single one of you entitled a holes show us any love!

• Like 2