BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Elijah Moore with 8 total touches for 145 yards a TD on a 62 yard reception. If he's doing this with elite QB Joe Flacco, imagine what all-time great Patrick Mahomes would do with him.

Put him in my lineup for Fantasy this week. Had a feeling

• Like 1

I'll tell you what. Indy are playing pretty well now. 5-1 in their last 6. Their OT loss to the Ravens was a fluky game where they dominated until they lost like 3 CBs and the Ravens finally moved the ball in the air and the most recent loss to Tennessee was that Wentz debacle.

With the way Taylor is running they could definitely end the season 11-6 and win the AFCS if Tenn don't get Henry back soon.

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'll tell you what. Indy are playing pretty well now. 5-1 in their last 6. Their OT loss to the Ravens was a fluky game where they dominated until they lost like 3 CBs and the Ravens finally moved the ball in the air and the most recent loss to Tennessee was that Wentz debacle.

With the way Taylor is running they could definitely end the season 11-6 and win the AFCS if Tenn don't get Henry back soon.

I wouldn't get that crazy but they've definitely played better of late. Back of the playoff field is a mess in the AFC.